Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to CloudTV! The following represents the terms of which CloudTV offers you access to our services. By using this website(Also includes related apps) you signify your assent to these Terms of Service (hereby referred to as “TOS”). CloudTV reserves the right to change the TOS at any time. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please refrain from using the CloudTV website(Also includes related apps).
The CloudTV website("CloudTV website" refers to the website and related apps, and will not be described
separately below )
The TOS apply to all users of the CloudTV website, including, but not limited to, users who contribute directly to the website with materials or services. The CloudTV website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by CloudTV. These third party websites are not in any way controlled, censored or edited by CloudTV, and hence CloudTV assumes no responsibility for the content of any third party sites. By using the CloudTV website you agree to relieve CloudTV of any liability springing from use of third party websites.
Accessing the CloudTV website
CloudTV gives you access to the website according to the TOS, assuming you agree to the TOS. Accessing most features of the website requires an account. You may never use another person’s account, and may never allow anyone else to use your account. While creating your account you will be asked for personal information. You must provide complete and accurate information, omitting nothing that is required. You alone are responsible for actions taken while logged in with your account. For safety reasons you are required to keep your password secure and secret. If you suspect that your account is being used by someone else, you are required to immediately notify CloudTV. Failing to notify may cause you to be liable for losses inflicted on CloudTV, and/or other interests, that may originate from unauthorized use of the account. CloudTV cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these rules. Furthermore you agree not to take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, such as the use of automated systems, including but not limited to “robots”, “spiders” and “offline readers”. However, operators of public search engines may use spiders to access the site in order to make the content of the site searchable through their service. This permission does not apply to account names and other personal information about users. You also agree to use the site for solely private use.
Intellectual Property Rights
CloudTV is a leading OTT technologies provider. It provides a free turn-key OTT operation solution from CMS to customized app software. It doesn't collect, host or provide any stream media. All of the content that end users are watching comes from the urls that users upload and share by themselves, and are owned by or licensed to respective content owners and protected by Swedish and foreign laws. The content is provided as is for personal use only, and may not be used for any other purposes without the written consent of the respective owners. CloudTV reserves all rights not explicitly granted on the site. You may watch material for personal use only. You may not download material without related copyright notices being retained in the copy. You agree not to use the site in any other way than specified in this agreement, and you may not in any way bypass security related or other functions of the site. CloudTV may accept material submitted (“submitted material”) by users of the site. CloudTV does not claim ownership of submitted material. However, by submitting material, you agree to give CloudTV worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s) to use the material as CloudTV sees fit regarding any and all uses of the submitted material, including promotional use. By submitting material you assure that you hold copyright of the material and/or license to use the material as governed by this agreement. You also assure that you have the permission of any persons identifiable in the material relating to the use of the material. By submitting material you also agree to license other CloudTV users, according to the TOS. This license is not terminated by the removal of the submitted material. You alone shall be responsible for submitted material. CloudTV may or may not pre-screen the submitted material. CloudTV may also, without limitations regarding responsibility, refuse, remove, move and otherwise handle the material if it is deemed to be in violation of the TOS or otherwise objectionable. By submitting material you agree to:
1. refrain from publishing material that is copyrighted or otherwise protected by intellectual property rights, unless you are legally allowed to do so;
2. refrain from publishing material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, pornographic, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
3. refrain from publishing false, misrepresenting or otherwise harmful material that could damage CloudTV or any third party;
4. refrain from posting advertisements or business solicitations, unless expressly allowed to do so by CloudTV;
5. refrain from impersonating any person or company, either explicitly or implicitly.
Since the review, inspection and CDN acceleration of the materials are carried out automatically by the system without unattended participation, CloudTV does not accept any liability for submitted material, nor does it endorse opinions expressed in the material. CloudTV will remove copyrighted material that is infringing on someone’s rights if properly advised that such material is present on the site. Such advising should include the reason, and reasonable proof that it is the rightful owner of the right advising the site, including contact information. CloudTV reserves the right to disallow access to the site for persons who repeatedly submits copyrighted material without proper rights to do so. CloudTV may remove accounts and/or material at any time, without prior notice, for any reason.
By using the CloudTV website you agree to and understand that:
1. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT CLAIMS REGARDING AVAILABILITY. CLOUDTV AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, BE THEY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
2. CLOUDTV AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
3. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
4. CLOUDTV AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OCCURRING DUE TO BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJANS ETC. THAT MAY BE TRANSFERRED FROM THE SITE OR THIRD PARTIES.
5. CLOUDTV AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OCCURRING TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING BY THE USE OF THE SITE AND OTHER SERVICES.
6. CLOUDTV DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLICITED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THE SITE, ON LINKED SITES, OR OTHERWISE PRESENTED IN ASSOCIATION WITH CLOUDTV.
7. CLOUDTV STRICTLY ABIDES BY THE LAWS OF VARIOUS COUNTRIES AND REGIONS. WHEN CLOUDTV IS LIKELY TO VIOLATE THE LAWS OF THE REGION, CLOUDTV HAS THE RIGHT TO UNILATERALLY TERMINATE THE SERVICES PROVIDED IN THE REGION. THEREFORE, PLEASE MAKE SURE THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CLOUDTV SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
CloudTv is a non-profit platform, but some services require a service charges, which must be paid by client in order to have use of said services. As the service charges will be automatically paid to a third-party company or individual that provides services. If the customer terminates this agreement, No matter when the customer provides termination notice, it will not refund the service charges.
Money back guarantee & refund policy
To protect client’interests,avoid unauthorized transactions. We offer a 2-day Money back policy. This does not apply to purchase made with a discount.These purchases are final, and non refundable.
We will not refund or credit under the following circumstances:
Failing to ask a question on the nature of our services, or a particular spec.
Account termination or suspension due to non-following of our Terms of Service.
Account termination or suspension due to any kind of illegal activity.
Already given credits
Changing your mind
Funds added to the account
We reserve the final decision on refunds, based on the situation and reason for cancellation. The general rule is, if there is an issue, our staff will dedicate themselves to fixing it. Any delays that prevent our customer from using their services will be credited, and issues that we are simply unable to solve will be refunded. It is important to note that refund requests based on information that was included in the terms of service or clearly available on our website will always be refused.
Refusal of service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion.
We are a non-profit platform with limited capital and human resources, our operation adopts automated unmanned operation and maintenance and user self-management. Therefore, users are fully responsible for their actions while using the platform and CDN provided by us.
In addition, CloudTV is an OTT platform that provides SaaS services, so the streaming media and certain services provided by CloudTV are not directly owned by CloudTV, but are provided by our customers. Therefore, CloudTV is not responsible for the use of our user accounts and all liability arising therefrom is the responsibility of the user.
Failure to comply with any terms or conditions may result in the automatic deactivation or termination of the responsible account. We reserve the right to remove any account, without advance notice for any reason without restitution, as CloudTV sees fit.
You agree to indemnify and hold CloudTV and its subsidiaries, officers employees, affiliates, agents, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the website, your use of the website, your connection to the website, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another. This indemnification will survive these TOS, and your use of the CloudTV website.
Ability to Accept TOS
You affirm that you are legally allowed, and fully able and competent to enter into the obligations presented in these TOS, regarding but not limited to age, and/or legal competence.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by CloudTV without restrictions.
You agree that CloudTV is based solely in Switzerland, and that Swedish law is applicable to any and all disputes that may arise from your use of the website, and that any legal issues will be addressed and settled in Switzerland. CloudTV assumes the right to change these TOS at any time, without prior notification, and it is the user’s obligation to assure that they are properly informed about changes in the TOS. Using the CloudTV website will be considered as agreement to these TOS.
Welcome you to contact us, we will offer the best service to you.
We focus on the TV in future and intend to provide technologies by an mobile Internet platform to make people watch any TV content anytime anywhere.
© 2011-2018 CloudTV All rights reserved
CloudTV.bz is a leading technology OTT PaaS platform which provides an end to end total solution of OTT operations.